quarta-feira, 19 de novembro de 2014

Expliquem-me porque é que só ouço disto


Time is precious and it's slipping away
And I've been waiting for you all of my life
Nobody wants to be lonely so why? (why?)
Why don't you let me love you?


Why does it feel like I'm living through you
Tell me why I'm addicted to you
'Cause I don't even know



So since you want to be with me
You'll have to follow through
With every word you say
And I, all I really want is you
For you to stick around
I'll see you everyday
But you have to follow through
You have to follow through


Que tédio de dia xd
Preciso que as frequências acabem, tipo: JÁ!








2 comentários:

  1. Explicar porque só ouves isso não sei mas pensa que as frequências estão quase a acabar pois o Natal está quase quase a chegar :D

    ResponderEliminar